1. School Tuition Fees must be paid for 12 months.
2. No deductions are made for broken periods.
3. Fees must be paid in advance by the 15th of each month.
4. Fees paid after the expiry of the 15th day will be
charged a fine of Rs.10/- per day.
5. If the bills run into arrears for more than a month the
pupil will be suspended from the school and if for more than two months, he/she
shall be expelled the school without any notice.
6. If a pupil is withdrawn from the school before the end of
the academic session which ends in December, the Security Deposit along with
other fees paid at the time of admission will not be refunded.
7. Beside the fees mentioned above, other fees such as
special fees Examination fee, Sports Fee, School Concert Fee, Camping Fee etc.
will be charged whenever required.
8. Tution Fees for the months of November & December
along with the Examination fee and arrears, if any, must be paid before the
commencement of the Annual Examination, failing which the defaulting students
will not be allowed to sit for the examination. This rules applies during the
Half-yearly Examination also.
9. Fees are collected between 9:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. and
2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. The school bill book must be presented at the time of
10. The school reserves the right to increase
the fees at any time of the year if an increment is considered necessary. The
school reserves the right to alter or modify any of the above rules.