Procedure of admission is various classes are as follows :-
1. Registration from is issued with the prospectus from the school office after paying Rs. 500/-
2. Admission will be made on the basis of a written test followed by an interview. Dates for this will be intimated in advance.
3. Admission test from Classes U.K.G. to V will be conducted in Nepali / Hindi / English and Arithmetic.
4. Admission test from Class VI onwards will be conducted in English, Maths, Science, Nepaley Hindi.
Required Documents :
1. Class Playgroup, Nursery & L.K.G. : Birth Certificate issued by Municipality.
2. Class Ito VIII : Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
3. Progress report of the last examination passed.
4. 2 Passport size photograph.
For admission in Class Nursery and L.K.G. Transfer Certificate is not required. The Principal has the sole right in regards to admission and her decision will be final in this matter.
Admission is subject to the following conditions.
1. Registration between 1st week of December to 2nd week of January each year.
2. Number of vacancies per class.
Order of meritin the written examination and